- The Salt-Away Mixing Unit was used
in the vast majority of the testing performed in the development of Salt-Away.
claims for the performance of Salt-Away are based on testing and the use of this product.
- We recommend
customers dispense Salt-Away with the Mixing Unit when the size of the project
requires this type of equipment.
Click on image for larger view.
- Constructed with a 3-position
valve (Off, Rinse, Salt-Away)
Copyright, Salt-Away Products 1994. All rights reserved.
PART NUMBER: SAM12-IA
in receptacle prevents leakage. It must be in place at all times.
- For easy connection to hose fittings, the out-flow end is constructed with male threads and with female threads for the in-flow handle end.
- The unit is warranted to withstand water pressure up to 60psi.
Mixing Unit is the most popular way to dispense the Salt-Away Concentrated formula.
- The receptacle holds 12 fl oz (355 ml)
- The Mixing Unit is the required delivery system for many Salt-Away applications, including Outboard,
I/O, PWC Jet Engine Flushes, most Inboard
Flushes, and Pressure Washers. For Pressure Washers, connect inline between the water hose and the hose inlet connection on the pressure washer. Either size reservoir, 6 fl oz (177 ml), or 12 fl oz (355 ml), can be chosen for any of these applications.